Saturday, June 16, 2007

What If.......

These might change over the next couple of days....purely random thinking here

  1. What if...I had never quit playing tennis
  2. What if...the only colors were shades of blue
  3. What if...animals could talk and what would they say?
  4. What if...my college choice would have been the correct one (the initial choice)
  5. What if...I knew you in a previous life...were we friends?
  6. What if...they found a cure for cancer
  7. What if...Doctors could replace organs
  8. What if...my job had nothing to do with computers
  9. What if...I hadn't been adopted
  10. What if...Corporate America treated their employees better?
  11. What if...World of Warcraft was reality and we all had to upgrade our stats by running instances?
  12. What if...I found a job doing what I love to do...could I handle it?
  13. What if...Randy Rhoads were still alive would he still be with Ozzy?
  14. What if...everything in life "Needed more cowbell"?
  15. What if...I concentrated on Flash developement instead of C#?
  16. What if...Lee Harvey Oswald actually killed Kennedy by himself?
  17. What if...the New Media program had more night classes
  18. What if...I actually felt appreciated at work?
  19. What if...cars drove themselves
  20. What if...Ruby on Rails is the next biggest web development platform
  21. What if...knowing Ajax will assure I get a good job
  22. What if...the phone had never invented
  23. What if...if I don't get a better job after I am finished with classes?
  24. What if...my wifes back doesn't get any better after surgery
  25. What if...I would have taken more CIT classes because I am learning more in them
  26. What if...if MCSE was worth more than the paper it is printed on?
  27. What if...I would think and it would type
  28. What if...if I didn't just spill my coffee everywhere
  29. What if...I had never started smoking
  30. What if...if we could fly?
  31. What if...I had an office instead of a cube
  32. What if...Lotus Notes was worth a shit and wasn't slow as molasses
  33. What if...redrum redrum if I see another "What if......" today
  34. What if...this week never ends....
  35. What if...what if never happens
  36. What if...we sent troops to Dafur instead of Iraq
  37. What if...I could see what will happen in the future
  38. What if...I wasn't so burnt out on classes?
  39. What if...I had time to learn more Photoshop
  40. What if...I would have concentrated on programming at Ivy Tech
  41. What if...things would have worked out better of the Technical Support side of things
  42. What if...I worked for a company that promoted from within?
  43. What if...Adobe Flex was easier than C#
  44. What if...we caught Osama Bin Laden?
  45. What if...Saddam had Weapons of Mass destruction?
  46. What if...it retail chains protected customer information correctly
  47. What if...what if IIIII
  48. What if...Mac's were more affordable?
  49. What if...there were more than 50 questions
  50. What if...I did understand why I am doing this...

No comments: