Saturday, June 16, 2007

My Egg Part Deux

So my wife had Terrell come over and help her move some things while I was gone. She fixed him brownies. These weren't your "normal" brownies you see as I called my wife and told her to put something special in them :) She agreed to go along with the plan as long as jewelry was involved. So I drove to Terrell's apartment and waited anxiously for the plan to unfold. I scaled his balcony and peered through the dining room window to watch the action. He fired up the stove, grabbed his condiments, and placed his egg on the counter. He then gripped his stomach and proceeded to the bathroom. I waited until I heard the door close, climbed through his window, and grabbed the egg. It was finally mine and I left him a note.

To Whom It May Concern:

You shall only see your egg again if you swear not to eat it. Such a fine egg should be admired not consumed.

Yours Truly.

The Egg Cruelty Board

No comments: